To help us ensure our blog remains a positive and safe environment, please follow these simple rules:
- Keep your privacy: no personal or identifying information about you, your family, or your friends. Don’t share phone numbers, user names, or places and dates you can be found. Don’t give out last names, instead blog as ‘Tim’s mum’ or ‘Genevieve’s dad’ etc.
- Make your comment worth reading.
- Start a conversation.
- Be positive, interested, and encouraging.
- If you disagree, be polite about it.
- Connect with the post: be on topic.
- Re-read your comment before you hit submit–think before you send!
- Aim for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Don’t use chat or texting language like lol, i, or u.
- No “Hi! Visit my blog! Bye!” comments. Be thoughtful.
All comments have to be approved before they appear on the blog.