by
on
under
Permalink

Football Tournament

o

On Wednesday 8th November 2017 pupils from Applegarth School went to a school games football tournament at the West Side of Northallerton school.  We entered two teams a girls and a boys, both teams played local schools.

The boys teams played extremely well only conceding 1 goal in 7 matches, winning them all and lifting the 1st place trophy.

The girls team also played very well only conceding 1 goal out of 6 matches and losing none.  The girls were very proud to receive a silver medal.

Both teams showed great sportsmanship and team work using the skills they have learnt from Mr Lofthouse and Mr Scaife our sports coaches.

Katie, Ole and Lennon

9 Comments

on “Football Tournament
9 Comments on “Football Tournament
  1. A great report from our players. Their smiles could hardly fit through the door when they arrived back in school.
    When Mr Skaife told me that it was all due to the way they played as a team rather than the skill of a few individual players I was so proud!

Well done everyone.
    Thanks coaches!

2. A message from Mr Renwick…

Please pass on my congratulations to the Applegarth Footballers, well done you guys. 🏆⚽️.

3. Thanks for taking them. Your hard work taking children safely to visits and competitions means they know the expectations. Thank you.